How long will it take?
But we’d like to at least give an indication of average SERVICE times (excluding in certain services the waiting time of a first-come-first-serviced basis):
- Express detailing: 45 minutes to do properly
- Seat and carpet cleaning: 45 to 120 minutes (depending on dirt and if you only do seats/carpets or both)
- Professional Valet Services: one day (except in cases of extremely dirty vehicles or if a vehicle arrives later than 9:00)
- Polish and glazing: 3 to 4 hours (and vehicles are booked in for these services during morning hours)
- Headlamp buffing/restoration: about 1 hour (and can easily be combined with any valet, polishing or glazing service)
- Engine and chassis cleaning: 20 minutes to one hour (please note that we frequently have waiting times on this service, so it’s recommended that you arrange with someone to pick you up and leave your vehicle with us)
- Specialised services: difficult to predict how long this will take, since the severity of the problem to be solved will influence the time required. We’ll confirm the time needed for these services when we inspect the vehicle
- Trailer, caravan or boat cleaning: depends on the nature of the cleaning required.